Your privacy is important to Sentius ABN 66 601 184 481 and its subsidiaries and branded products (referred to as 'we' and 'us' in this privacy statement). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including information we collect to enable us to send you electronic copies of annual reports, shareholder notices and dividend statements);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including sending you our newsletter); and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Securing of your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their privacy statements. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to The Privacy Officer, PO Box 7419, St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004
This website is provided 'as is' without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sentius makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sentius does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Sentius will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Sentius has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Sentius’ liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Sentius to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Sentius has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Sentius’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Sentius’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Sentius.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by www.freenetlaw.com.